Oorth Terms and Conditions
· Through third party services (including any third party site) where users can access via OORTH; or
· By other companies and organizations that place their service advertisements on OORTH.
In providing OORTH services, we OORTH collect, store and use information related to User data, such as the following:
· Information is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information;
· Community Information is a type of community information available such as Vacation Activities, Arts and Culture, Automotive, Beauty and Style, Business, Cinema, Cooking, Communication, Design and Graphics, Education, Electronics, Entertainment, Youth, Leadership, Family, Finance, Food , Games, Goods and Services, Health, Hobbies, Home and Decoration, Humor, Insurance, Information Technology, Literature, Internet, News and Media, Music, Pets, Photos, Politics, Religion, Science and Technology, Security, Social, Sports, Television, Travel, Work, etc.
· Personal Information is information or a group of information related to you and can be used to identify you. Personal information here may include the following:
Information that users provide to us when you open an OORTH account, such as your name, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
Any information included in the public OORTH profile, which can include your ID, name and photo as a User;
Your information as a User is available to us through your use of OORTH, for example, via:
personal chat and community chat including private chats to fellow users or chat with all members of your OORTH community,
OORTH Feeds include status updates, video updates, photo updates, and location updates of Users to share information with Other OORTH Users;
Event Calendar in community mode Includes Events that users have scheduled with Communities or other OORTH Users;
Note includes announcements made by users, or reminders to users or community members;
Contact list that the user shares in the features provided by OORTH us to be able to connect with other OORTH users; or
User biometric information via OORTH for example by using voice to authenticate your identity as an OORTH User and enter OORTH through Voiceprint. Please remember that we will always seek approval from you as a User before collecting any biometric information from you OORTH User;
Information provided to other users about you as a User via the use of OORTH for example, Information that is shared by other OORTH users via the Moment of OORTH and the communication they make with you and with others through OORTH; and
Information we collect when you use OORTH, such as certain Location Data and Entry Data.
· Location Data is information about the location of Users that we collect when Users use services that enable location, including:
Device location when the User uses OORTH, such as from GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors on your mobile device;
IP address of the device or internet service that the User uses to access OORTH; and
Other information available by you as a User or other user that indicates your presence or location such as account information that indicates your location, and information shared either that is available by you or other users that indicate your location (for example, geographic or geo-tagging information anything in any photo that you display on OORTH, or that we can access when you use the "Shake" or "Nearby Friends" feature).
Technical Information, such as information regarding cellular network providers, configuration information in a web browser or other program that you use to access OORTH, IP address, version, and identification number of your device;
Information About What You Look For And Observe When Using OORTH, such as web search terms, social media profiles visited, and detailed information and other content that you access or request when using OORTH;
Information About Communication You Make Through OORTH, such as the people you communicate with, the time, data, and duration of your communication; and
Metadata, i.e. information about something that you display on OORTH, such as the date, time, or location of photos and videos taken or displayed and shared.
· Non-Personal Information is any information relating to you as a User but cannot identify you, directly or indirectly, including Personal Information in the form of a collection, anonymous or pseudonym.
· Information that is Shared is information about you as a user or related to you who voluntarily shared on OORTH. Information Shared may include submissions you make on OORTH (including public profiles, lists you make, and photos, videos and video recordings accessed with your prior approval through your device's camera and / or microphone sensor), any post from other users that you resend and Location Data and Data Logs associated with the shipment. Information that is shared also includes information about you (including Location Data and Data Logs) that other users share using our services.
· We can or may use your information for the following purposes:
To provide OORTH services (and various features therein) to you as a User, for example, which allows you to make calls via the Internet, to service any purchases that you may make through OORTH, and to display content based on your location;
For the sake of customer service, security, fraud detection, filing and data backup in connection with providing OORTH services;
To provide advertising and direct marketing material that is more relevant to you (as detailed in the "Direct Marketing" section below);
To better understand how you as a User access and use OORTH, so that we can improve OORTH services and respond to customer desires and preferences, including providing language and location adjustments, special assistance and instructions, or other responses to you and other customers regarding the use of OORTH;
To help us develop new services and improve our existing services;
To assess the effectiveness and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities that are on or related to OORTH when your account is registered to subscribe to an official account; and
To enable you to participate in voluntary surveys about our products and services. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may ask you for certain Personal Information. We may use a third party service provider to conduct the survey; we will prohibit third parties from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than completing surveys.
Oorth accesses and stores your personal data in the form of e-mails and usernames or other information needed for notification purposes that you will get when using the application
· Use of Personal Information in our other services
To provide a better experience throughout our services for users, to improve OORTH services and others, or other things that you have agreed to, Personal Information collected through OORTH may, according to user privacy controls (if any), be used by our other services (both as a group and separately). For example, Personal Information collected during your use of OORTH may be used to suggest certain content that will be provided to you, or used to display advertisements that are more relevant to you on other Tencent services. You also have the right to ask us to transfer or provide your Personal Information contained in OORTH to other Tencent services, as long as the transfer option is available.
· Personal Information in Your Content
· Direct Marketing
We may use your information as an OORTH User to send direct marketing (either through messages in our services, email or in other ways) that offers or advertises our products and services and selected third parties. These products and services (from us and third parties) include:
Our products and services and products and services of our subsidiaries, branch companies and business partners, including messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, internet search services, location and mapping services, application software and services, software and data management services, online advertising services, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce and software and information and communication services ("Internet services"); and
third party Internet service providers, products and services related to dining, food and beverage, sports, music, film, television, live shows, and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics , personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, household appliances, appliances, decorations and home furnishings, pets, vehicles, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, loyalty and gift programs, and other products and services which we think is relevant to you.
We will respect your request as an OORTH User to us not to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes as mentioned above. If you wish to make this request, please contact the Privacy Officer or follow the relevant instructions in our marketing communications media. Please remember that by submitting the request, you may still receive advertisements that are not direct marketing.
Please note that we will not share your Personal Information as an OORTH User with advertisers unless you as an OORTH User have given us consent to do so. However, we may share Non-Personal Information with advertisers for the purpose of offering advertisements that are more relevant to you and your Community as OORTH Users.
· Sharing for the provision of OORTH services
We and our affiliates may share your Personal Information as an OORTH User within the internal scope of the company and with joint business partners, as well as third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send e-mails or notification notifications on our behalf, and map service providers that provide location data for you and us), respectively, for the following purposes:
Providing OORTH services to you as an OORTH User;
Help us carry out the goals set out in the "How We Use Your Information" section above;
Help us understand and improve OORTH services.
· Share for marketing purposes
In addition, we allow third-party marketing partners (such as official OORTH accounts, analytical providers, and advertiser partners) to collect your Personal Information from time to time from various websites or online services when you use OORTH. We also provide your Personal Information to third-party marketing partners, if you ask us to do so, or whenever necessary so we can provide OORTH services to you. Other provisions relating to the provision of your Personal Information
If we or our affiliates share your Personal Information with any third party, we will make every effort to ensure that these third parties only use your Personal Information:
In accordance with other instructions that we provide, including the appropriate level of confidentiality and security measures that we apply.
OORTH allows Information to be shared to be widely shared with your OORTH contacts, all OORTH users, and / or the public, through features provided by us or by third parties, so that the Information Sharing can be moved quickly and widely. Information that is Shared will remain publicly available as long as you don't delete it; and even after you delete the Shared Information, that information may separately remain hidden, copied or stored, or remain public through other users or third parties who are not affiliated or under our control. In addition, we may also provide other features related to OORTH that allow you to share information that is shared publicly, for example, blogs and forums that are publicly accessible, or certain social media features on OORTH for example, "plug in" (which creates direct links between two websites) and "widgets" (i.e. interactive mini programs that provide third party services on OORTH). You should be aware that any information you provide in these features may be read, collected and used by third parties who access them. Be careful what you send and communicate through OORTH. In some cases, you can control what broad public access to your Information Is Shared through privacy settings on some OORTH features.
If you want to update or change your Personal Information as an OORTH User at OORTH, you can do it directly by logging into your account and making the desired changes. For example, you can delete certain Location Data that you have provided to us through your device settings or the "Clean Location" option in OORTH. If you want to make further changes to your Personal Information; request access to or delete your Personal Information at OORTH; or request the removal of an unauthorized OORTH account, please contact the Privacy Officer. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time-frame. In some cases, we may not be able to change, add, or delete your Personal Information, and we will notify you that we cannot do so, for example, certain requests require technical actions that are not appropriate or highly impossible (e.g. Any request related to the system backup of our data), or that is prohibited by law.
· Notifications and other types of communication
When you use OORTH, we may use your information to send emails, messages, notifications, or short notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this communication, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the e-mail that we sent, select the unsubscribe option from the device (if available), or contact the Privacy Officer.
· Announcements related to services
From time to time, we may send announcements regarding services to you as an OORTH User, if we feel the need (for example if we temporarily suspend OORTH services for maintenance). You cannot reject announcements regarding this service, because it is not promotional in nature.
OORTH may link you to social media, features or other services (including websites, plug-ins and widgets) provided by third parties. For example:
· You as an OORTH User may share content or log in to OORTH using services provided by third parties. These third party services will authenticate your identity and provide options to share certain Personal Information with us. The service may also offer the option to display information from your third party service account to OORTH in the form of Shared Information (or vice verse).
· You as an OORTH User might link your OORTH contact list to the contact list on your device and / or third-party service account, to search and connect with contacts on the list who also have an OORTH account. In giving consent to the linking, we will use your username and password at related third party services only for linking to the contact list (and will immediately delete the information after the destination is fulfilled);
· You as an OORTH User may log in to OORTH using another sign-in service, such as an Open ID provider. The account login service will authenticate your identity and provide options to share certain Personal Information with us for the purpose of registering and logging in to your account, such as your name and email address; and
· We may (through advertisements or other services within OORTH) provide links or features that allow you to access third party services or websites (or access content in OORTH managed by those third party services or websites). For example, you might be able to access videos managed by third parties in OORTH.
· These third party social media or other services may be managed by relevant third parties or by us. Please remember that third parties providing certain services may be able to collect your Personal Information and Information (including your Data Log), and may set cookies on your computer so that the feature works properly.
· Oorth uses a third party service to send you messages or notifications using One-signal, which will require your personal data in the form of an email and username
· Oorth securely stores your personal data, so that your personal data can only be used by Oorth and third parties allowed by you to access the data
Children under 13 years old may not use OORTH. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Please contact the Privacy Officer, if you think we have Personal Information from children under the age of 13 we will investigate (and delete) that Personal Information.
In general, we will retain your Personal Information as an OORTH User for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as described in the "How We Use Your Information" section above. However, in the following conditions, we may be asked to maintain, preserve, or disclose your Personal Information for a longer period of time:
· To comply with applicable laws or regulations;
· To fulfill court orders, subpoenas, or other legal processes;
· In response to requests from authorized government officials, law enforcement institutions, or similar bodies (inside or outside your jurisdiction);
· If in our opinion it is necessary and reasonable to do so in compliance with applicable laws or regulations; or
According to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to request a copy and make any corrections to your Personal Information that we hold, and ask us to deactivate and not use any of your Personal Information that we hold. You can submit the request to the Privacy Officer, or through the options we provide at OORTH, you can also log in to your account and make the desired changes. We will do our best to respond to all requests submitted to the Privacy Officer within 60 days.
If your account is suspended by you or us for any reason, we will (according to the points above) take action to ensure your Personal Information is no longer available through OORTH, or is used by us, according to a reasonable period of time (subject to technical restrictions) after termination of the account. However, it is important to remember that the communication you make through OORTH allows your Personal Information to be in the hands of third parties outside our control.
The wallet feature allows you and your Community as an OORTH User to take advantage of the electronic money feature which we call SkyPay, the feature can be for payment features, community fees, and donations. In this case, we OORTH will record the users data transaction of SkyPay, either Personal Transaction or User Community Transaction.
· WALLET Conditions (Personal Wallet)
Personal Wallet allows Users to Charging a user's electronic money into a Personal Wallet up to Rp 10,000,000 with the following conditions:
For nominal up to Rp 1.000,000
SkyPay Wallet users doesn’t need to carry out the Advanced Verification Process as stipulated by Oorth Privacy Officer through the features that have been prepared which you will later choose and complete independently;
For nominal up to Rp 1000,000-Rp 10,000,0000
SkyPay Wallet users need to carry out the Advanced Verification Process as stipulated below by the OORTH Privacy Officer through the features that have been prepared which you will later choose and complete independently;
· Community Donations, Contributions & Cash
This feature allows OORTH Users to make it easier in the payment and contribution fees needed by the Community that Users make together with other Users, besides through Admin with the approval of Other Users in your Community Donations, Community Contributions & Cash that have been managed independently by your Community can you channel it according to the needs and interests of your community;
In this case we are only a Provider of Wallet, and record all forms of Personal Wallet and Community Wallet data transactions as a form of our supervision as a provider of this Service;
· Violations of Personal Wallet & Community Wallet Facilities
· In the event of Wallet User Usage Abusing you can report other Users in your Community or other Personal Wallet Users in case of unlawful misuse of the OORTH Wallet Facility by making a complaint to our Privacy Officer team as per the Complaints facility we provide where the complaint we will make the basis for following up accordingly according to the applicable laws and regulations.
Q. READY TO HELP
Ready to help Oorth is one of the excellent features in Oorth. Bringing people in need of help with a service provider within a 10 KM radius. Turning on bargaining transactions and helping the nearest neighbors will have a greater impact on the economy of the surrounding community.
1. Ready to Help Service Costs
The service fee you get is at a minimum fee of 10,000, - (Ten Thousand Rupiahs), please negotiate with the customer to get a tariff that suits your service.
2. Ready-to-Help Service Areas
We currently serve orders in the Solo Kota, Solo Baru, Kartasura and Colomadu areas. Going forward, we will expand to reach Greater Solo and beyond. With a service distance of 10 KM from reservations.
3. Service Ethics Ready to Help
In serving your customers, there are several things that you must do. Starting from paying attention to the tidiness, the condition of the vehicle, and how to communicate with your customers. Here are some standards that must be carried out as a ready-to-help service provider that is done offline.
a) Appearance Standards
1. Must Wear a Mask
2. Using a helmet and jacket (jacket from Oorth)
3. Use gloves and bring Hand Sanitizer
4. Wear shoes and dress modestly (Long Pants)
b) Service Standards to Customers
1. Greet the friendly customers who place an order (order)
2. Order confirmation to customers: item items, quantity, estimated price of goods and delivery costs, make sure the ordered items must match
3. Visit the supplier, purchase items, and are required to request a receipt.
4. Check once again the items received
5. Perform Chat Oorth to customers, that the goods ordered are on their way
6. Arriving at the customer's location, deliver the goods, the memorandum, and ask the customer to check
7. Goods are in accordance, and accept payments from customers
8. Say thank you and make sure the customer gives a Rating of your service